
One of my girl frnds was crying that day in her room….i asked her for the reason and she said that her boyfrnd didn’t call her today and that he has forgotten her her…:o d’uhh…its just a day and he has a job to do…..it took me a hard time to convince her to stop crying and relax….
But then the other day we were watching tv and her bf called…the 2nd time in that day....so our very own girlfrnd didn’t like that either…what she said to her bf was both hilarious as well as eye opener for me….she says to her bf..and I quote.. ‘are u drunk today? How come u r calling me twice in day…swear on me and say u didn’t drink…and if u lie then I will die...?? :o d’uhh (again)…now u know y it was hilarious for me…but eye opener in the sense…that thank god I have not been in committed relationship yet…I am so happy celebrating my single hood right now…even my relationships have been short and sweet with predecided commitments (or no commitments)…..that there has been no yelling and heart break on either sde……
So guys and gals…don’t be sad on ur singlehood……and even if u want to be in a relationship....then one advice frm me,a single (who has seen more relationships building and breaking in this life so far ,than even himesh reshammiya's cap collection, I knw a bad one)…that either be happy with ur single status or if in a relation, give ur partner a break man…..he/she are individuals who at times may need some space…..just chill….

No comments:
Post a Comment