Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 random things about me!!!




there is a new thread going around these in facebook where you mention 25 random things about yourselves and who ever you tag in that post has to do the same. So, i thought whatver i wrote about myself could make for a post here as well. see apart from the given 25/26, i can add 1 more which is that i keep avoiding thinking myself and try to take short cuts. hmmm, got to do something about that. Anyway, so here is a little bit of my life that i never really noticed before.


1. I was dreading this and hoping no one tags me into doing this
2. I am an essential procrastinator and that proves my point 1
3. I am a conditional scorpio
4. I just love bollywood movies and romantic Hollywood as well. Am the biggest movie buff around
5. I enjoy desi cooking as long as there is someone to cook for. I hate cooking just for myself.
6. I cannot finish a day without referring to my parents or something that happened back home to somebody in a conversation. So, basically I cannot stop missing home.
7. I am the die(est) hard(est) romantic and most people don’t know that about me. Now they do.
8. I hate reading research papers and fall asleep everytime I try to do that no matter where I am
9. Me and Indira (my only girlfriend in IIT) used to laugh the loudest in a cinema hall and the guys would always be hushing us quite. But sometimes I used to do that deliberately to irritate them.
10. I wish I could learn singing and dancing as these are the two things I just cannot do and I always wanted to do.
11. I always need someone around me. I hate being alone.
12. I hate going to doctors and always keep finding excuse to avoid going to them, although am highly prone to getting cold.
13. I can never keep my lab notebook updated
14. I don’t think I would have been able to live if chocolate and coffee were not discovered
15. My friends say am scared of almost everything in the world and that might be true.
16. You can take me up on a roller coaster and make me spin around as much as you can but getting down from a height to the ground creeps me out. Falling from a height is my biggest nightmare. And so is horror or suspense movies.
17. I keep all my stuff, even the littlest thing and don’t throw anything away. But usually its kept so safe that I can never find it at the right time.
18. I love taking pictures anywhere I go.
19. I have stopped counting the number of times I have seen A walk to remember and I never lend that dvd to anyone.
20. I always wish we had a rainy season here as well as we used to have it in India. What’s an year without having a month of traffic jammed roads and clogged drains and the dancing in the rains.
21. I hate explaining the arranged marriage system to people here and I have done that atleast 15 times to different people. I am planning to record the whole statement and play whenever asked.
22. I completely believe in “bhavnaon ko samjho”. U need not say everything to be understood.
23. I don’t like pets especially dogs. They only look good from a distance.
24. I like spending time on social networking sites like facebook and orkut
25. The last thing I think about before going to bed is always related to my fantasy fairy tale world hoping that would get me sweet dreams and not nightmares.
26. ONE EXTRA THING: I AM SO GLAD THIS IS OVER. I DON’T LIKE KNOWING NEW OR OLD THINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT WEREN’T NOTICED BEFORE.

No comments: